Sunday, January 1, 2012

Tweeting

Since writing last, I have discovered the world of Twitter.  My husband is an avid tweeter (is that the proper verbiage?) and after watching him, I decided to try it out and see if I could find more support from the autistic community at large and I was not disappointed!

I am so excited that not only did I find so many people with stories like mine, I have also found support for my fibromyalgia too!  I didn't think it was possible to feel connected to total strangers!  I am still trying to figure things out, like how to retweet, quote, direct message, acknowledge followers, etc, etc.  However, I have already learned some really valuable things and felt validated it my personal battles.  I'm looking forward to tapping into more of this wonderful resource.  Feel free to follow me @MargeHammer

No comments:

Post a Comment